The difference between our
Program and the Jump Starts
The jump starts were created to solve one issue alone: asymmetrical eyes, droopy eyelids, forehead wrinkles and so on, while the Face Yoga Method Program contains: all of the jump starts, the modules, the routines, the 28 Day Challenge and the members-only webinars.
If you want to target more than just one area of your face, the Face Yoga Method Program is probably the best option, if, however, you are only interested in getting rid of a gummy smile for example, and nothing more, then a jump start could be what you are looking for.
Download and print to easily track your progress and daily exercises.
• feel and look more relaxed
• have less wrinkles and lines on your forehead
• learn how to reduce unnecessary forehead movements
• learn how to relax your eyes
• notice reduced under eye bags and puffiness
• firm and strengthen the muscles around your eyes
• your eyes will become bigger• your eyelids will become less droopy• your eye area will become more symmetrical
NECK & JAWLINE
• you will tone your neckline
• you will prevent a double chin
• you will tighten up your jawline
• you will prevent a sagging neck
Mouth & CHEEKS Area
• you will firm and lift up your cheeks
• you will lift up the corners of your mouth
• you will become more more aware of the muscles around your mouth
• you will love the way you smile
• your smile will become more symmetrical
YES! I WANT IN
There are lots of "Face Yoga" teachers and courses popping up with the growing popularity of this technique.
Please know that only content found on our website, course pages, and social media platforms are Certified Face Yoga Method and created by Fumiko Takatsu.
Any teachers certified in The Face Yoga Method are listed on our website. All other content is not approved and may yield adverse effects.