I have been waiting a long time to introduce you to the Face Yoga Method Sonic Face Brush. Let me tell you how this facial cleansing brush works and why I love it so much. As you already know it is so important to cleanse your face for healthy, glowing, beautiful skin. This brush does the most thorough and amazing job and is so simple to use. It removes make up residue, dirt and oils from your face and in turn helps to reduce your pore size. At the same time, it exfoliates your skin.
In addition to all of that the sonic face brush will massage your facial muscles with a high frequency pulsation of up to 6000 pulses per minute using thousands of silicone microfingers. It boosts blood circulation, just like the Face Yoga Method exercises, increasing the production of collagen and elastin to restore the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
Benefits of the Sonic Face Brush
- Easily portable.
- Waterproof so you can use in the shower (which I do!).
- You can use your favorite cleaning products (don’t use exfoliating products they are not good for the silicone microfingers.
- It is so easy to clean. Just rinse it with warm water and allow it to air dry.
- It has two different speed settings so chose the one you like.
- The facial cleansing brush comes with a USB charger so you can use it anywhere in the world and in fact, the battery lasts so long that it only needs to be charged about every 3-4 months with daily use.
Sonic Face Cleanser vs. Clarisonic
- For me there is no comparison between the Sonic Face Brush and the Clarisonic and here is why:
- The Sonic Face Brush is easily portable and holds a charge for months. You can travel all over the world without having to bring an adaptor for your charge. It is significantly lighter and smaller than a clunky clairsonic.
- You never have to change the brush on the Sonic Face Brush. On the Clarisonic you have to buy a new brush every few months. All you have to do with this facial cleansing brush is rinse the device with warm water and light soap if desired.
- The Sonic Face Brush is made of tiny silicone fingers that vibrate on the skin and are not abrasive. The Clarisonic brush is made of nylon which I don’t like using on my skin.
- The price. Most Clarisonic brushes are approximately $150 and use a replaceable head that costs $25 every several months. Compared to $69.99 for the Sonic Face Brush there is no comparison!
One more thing, just be sure and remove your make up before using the facial cleansing brush. It is many things but a make up remover it is not.